Attention READERS!

Salam Readers...
Salam Lebaran 2011 buat warga-warga readers yang sudi lalu lalang kat blog KayZ's World ini. Semoga raya kali ini lebih bermakna buat kalian.



Thanks to all who visited my blog and click2 the nuff ads. I appreciated it a lot. I really really appreciated if you can spend your time to read what I have written in this blog and give comments regarding the topic.



READ::COMMENT::CLICK2



Harap Maklum

Klik-klik

Friday, October 16, 2009

Probation month... so sad...

I don't know what to say...
Our relationship is so fragile right now...
So sad...
Probability for us to fix our relationship is less than 50%

Yesterday I meet her to discuss about our relationship.

She wants to live her own life single.
(She has good points for that, really good points.)
I love her and want her to be by my side.
(I want to fix our relationship if it has any way to fix it.)

She asked me to decide...
She wants me to say yes for breaks up.
My heart says no because of our memories,
spending a lot times together...

But...

She still wants me to be her friend.
I cannot just be her friend because it's so 'janggal' when we meet later.
Dan 'kejanggalan' itu membuatkan jiwa aku sakit.
My life cannot live with that 'kejanggalan'.

After long hours of discussion, we came to a conclusion.
One probation month of separation.
No contact on whatsoever method.
Totally disconnected...

I don't know what will happen after this.
I hope that our relationship will come back as normal as before...
I hope that we will have our happy ending together...
Hmm...
Can we?

7 comments:

  1. well life is never perfect..
    in a relation they're ups and downs..
    if they're isn't then probably either one of you are a alien kowt..

    well what ever happens..
    u should trust each other..
    be they're for each other..
    and never give up on each other as no matter happen..
    cause LOVE is not easy to handle as it is..

    so try your best..
    and hopefully u would learn and find out the true meaning of love..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouh yah! one more thing.. gud luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks bubu... that means a lot to me...
    there's so much things i have to learn...
    but one thing i know for sure...
    both of us ARE human, not alien...
    HEHE...

    thanks again bubu, bcoz ur words makes my heart smiling again...
    although my face shows the smile, my heart haven't been smiling since we've met each other that night...

    ReplyDelete
  4. im the cupido... ;p
    glad 2 know dat.. =)
    u still ade dak2 umah no 23 kan.. they're always there with u 2 cheer u up! oteyh! no worries! aite! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheer me up??
    ya ka??
    ader ke?
    seram seyh klau betul...
    sbb slalu ny ktorg me-lezer kan mmbr2... baru panas sket umah tu...

    ReplyDelete
  6. huhuhu...

    cheers urself k?
    pape pun kekwn ade tuk hilg kn kesedihan...

    huhuhu...

    ReplyDelete