Attention READERS!

Salam Readers...
Salam Lebaran 2011 buat warga-warga readers yang sudi lalu lalang kat blog KayZ's World ini. Semoga raya kali ini lebih bermakna buat kalian.



Thanks to all who visited my blog and click2 the nuff ads. I appreciated it a lot. I really really appreciated if you can spend your time to read what I have written in this blog and give comments regarding the topic.



READ::COMMENT::CLICK2



Harap Maklum

Klik-klik

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Class: Banking & Regulation

Salam...
As usual, I will tell you about what happened today...

Today, the course is officially started with the first topic:-
= BANKING AND REGULATION=
consist of 2 subtopic:-
=Introduction To Banking Industry=
=Basic Regulatory Framework=

In this topic, I learned about the banking system in Malaysia, types of banking, related ACT in banking system and etc.

There are so much knowledge for my brain to consume from 0930 until 1700 and I felt my head is gonna blow... KABOOM!!!

At the end of the day, we get a homework. (*lorh... kat cni pun kene wat homework gak ke?)
Nevermind la... As long as the homework can help me to understanding the topic...

So, I will write again...
I want to do the homework...

Adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment